Friday, March 28, 2014

Ipad Drawing

A layer is of one thickness of something such as an art work piece that lies over something or between the other thicknesses, and is a flat covering between others. Layers go on top of one another making the piece more than 1 and layers also make the material become wide or thick.
I used different layers in my work today to help me with the colors on my monster. When I did use layers it made everything more easier and organized and if I didn't like one thing, I could have just deleted that one layer to help make my drawing more better.  What I did for the layers was that the first one was the color of body, then after I went to the eyes and mouth for the next layer, and kept on continuing the process like the hair and bow and it was easier to finish my piece. Also the layers help the monster get more details and look more realistic like mine does, so the layers really helped. In the Ipad there was also a category for the layers and it was easy to add as well as delete the layers so it wouldn't mess up my art work, and it also showed what I was doing on that layer so I wouldn't be confused as well. Layers have helped me on this project and I feel that I did good on my work piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment